BY VISITING, USING AND ACCESING THE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE DATA PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUT PRIVACY PRACTICES, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Our Pledge to You
We are committed to maintaining your trust and pledge the following:
Transparency. We will keep you informed of our privacy practices.
Safety. While we cannot promise perfection, we have implemented security tools that are designed to safeguard your information in accordance with industry standards.
Information we collect
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, the types of personal information we may collect from you when you visit or use our Online Services include your name, email address, mailing address, social security number, telephone number(s), account numbers, user name and password. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with the Online Services.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Online Services. In addition to the personal information described above, we may collect certain information about your use of our Online Services.
We collect log information about your use of the online services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our online services.
We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our online services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including to:In addition to the personal information described above, we may collect certain information about your use of our online services.
Help us deliver our Services;
Administer, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, improving existing products and services, performing data analytics, monitoring and analyzing trends, and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
Communicate information to you at the request of our partners;
Manage our risks;
Market our Services and products;
Comply with and enforce applicable laws and regulations, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or de-identified basis for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
How we use your Information
We use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement for the following:
Operate, maintain and improve the Online Services;
Provide you with interest-based ads, communications, and offers for products and services from us based on your precise geolocation;
Manage your account, including processing payments and refunds;
Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages and marketing messages;
Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
Ensure that content from our Online Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device for accessing the Online Services;
Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms and Conditions; and
Notify you when there are changes to any products or services we offer or provide though the Online Services.
Usage and Analytics
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Analyze advertising effectiveness; and
Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us and our business partners.
How we disclose your Information
- With ANS partners as part of the delivery of our Online Services to you;
- With affiliates, consultants, and other service providers when we believe it will enhance the Online Services and products we can provide to you or for legal and routine business reasons. For example, we may share selected details when checking your identity for indicators of fraud during sign up or when providing alerts. These parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Between and among our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Changing yourData Collection Settings
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You may need to adjust the settings on your computer and/or device to restrict the collection of information by the Online Services, but this may prevent you from accessing all of the features of the Online Services.
- Location Information: You can choose whether or not to allow the Online Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Online Services may then be inaccessible or not function properly. For example, you have the ability to only allow manual geolocation (rather than using their device’s auto locating functionality), but the provision of at least one piece of location data (i.e. you search location) may be a requirement for the Online Services to function.
Children Under Thirteen
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen please do not submit any personal data through the Online Services.
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information, including personal information, very seriously. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any person using the Services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile services is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Online Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
If you suspect that there has been a breach of the security of your data you should contact us at
email@example.com and include details of the nature of the breach, the date of the breach, and the full circumstances of the breach.
We provide you with relevant and appropriate choices regarding the sharing of personal information. CAR will provide you with details about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you wish to request access, or deletion of your personal information please contact us at
Contact Note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe, usually within five business days.
Changes to this Statement